I love these! Corey's shimmy at the end was particularly impressive! Thanks for the cold sore info...I'll look into that. Oh, and I just finished the third Vampire Academy book and I am ticked off at how it ended!!!! I need to vent about it but Katie is working. Ughh.
The smirks on Corey and Luke's faces fit the dancing so well! As for Colby, I think he dances even better in person than his elf alter-ego! Liz, when are you gonna take your turn on the dancefloor?
4 comments:
I love these! Corey's shimmy at the end was particularly impressive! Thanks for the cold sore info...I'll look into that. Oh, and I just finished the third Vampire Academy book and I am ticked off at how it ended!!!! I need to vent about it but Katie is working. Ughh.
Oh - I think I will stay out of the path of you venting about a Vampire Book. It will only end badly. :-)
The smirks on Corey and Luke's faces fit the dancing so well! As for Colby, I think he dances even better in person than his elf alter-ego! Liz, when are you gonna take your turn on the dancefloor?
haston just likes to watch it over and over. he also dances with it. i cant decide which is more fun to watch!
Post a Comment