Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hard at work.

This is how we spend our days at work.


Seriously, if I try to uncover him he wakes up. He is bundled to stay warm and comfortable, but then he LOVES to have something on top of his head and down over his face. If the cloth is not covering his face, he will push up into it and bury his head. There is just enough room for his little nose to stick out.

I love his little feet at the bottom.



Oh! Hello there.


2 comments:

Julie said...

He's just like me! I sleep with a pillow on my face. Must be some deep-seated memory of being in utero. . .

Bummer that you can't see his too-cute-for-words little face while he sleeps, though. The toes are darling, but can't compare with the face!

Jen Baxter said...

Adam still does that. I cover him completely with a blanket and he goes right to sleep. Whatever works I guess!