Lola better not SQUISH him!
Oh my heck! You know I think he's just the cutest little thing! I'm just happy he let me hold him without crying, he thought I was WAY too fascinating for that! :)
Oh little Ryan is adorable. I can't believe how big he is already. I can't believe he doesn't mind Lola just laying on him. How funny.
I love the pictures of Ryan and Lola!!!! He is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lola better not SQUISH him!
Oh my heck! You know I think he's just the cutest little thing! I'm just happy he let me hold him without crying, he thought I was WAY too fascinating for that! :)
Oh little Ryan is adorable. I can't believe how big he is already. I can't believe he doesn't mind Lola just laying on him. How funny.
I love the pictures of Ryan and Lola!!!! He is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment