Monday, November 22, 2010

Being good in Sin City

We took a little family (minus the cute little smidgen of a baby who stayed with his new best friend Kiley) getaway to Las Vegas this weekend. It is a bit of a different experience to visit Las Vegas with wide-eyed little boys by your side but we managed to have a good time eating, shopping, swimming, sleeping in and eating some more.



A very large and sugary Eiffel Tower drink from The Paris Casino. It took all 4 of us and we still didn't finish it.

Marnie and Kim - I giggled to myself thinking of all the funny memories I have from our trip to Vegas, especially those involving Marnie's virgin drink! We need a repeat for sure.


Luke and his girlfriend, Athena.



Colby and his favorite God, Poseidon, at Caesar's Palace.


Some very obese pumpkins at The Bellagio. Ugly things weighed around 1000 lbs!




Luke and girlfriend #2.



Colby making a move on Luke's territory.




Mr. Ry-Guy. Jeez I missed this kid like crazy. I vow to spoil him rotten from now on, starting with as many Oreos as he can possibly eat. I wanted to get home so I could snuggle with him and some blasted white-out storm kept me in the car for 10 hours while my little angel was at home waiting for me. So do you know what I did? I woke him up as soon as I got home so I could soothe him and then put him back down to bed.



It seems we have learned a new trick in the absence of parents.




I call take-backs on that spoiling thing I mentioned earlier.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Ha ha! As soon as I saw that Eiffel Tower drink I started to chuckle. Those were good times! :)