Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello My Good Friend.

For anyone who knows me well enough knows that I have a long-time friendship with pizza. My first real job was at a pizza parlor, where I could make my pizza's just the way I like them - loaded with cheese and toppings. I used to buy a whole pizza from Pizza Hut for lunch in High School and sit in my car with the doors locked so I wouldn't have to share. Stuffed Crust Pizza is right up there with electricity. Well we had pizza for lunch yesterday (and pizza for dinner at Leo's party, what a good friend) and today Luke was warming some pizza up for me and he got really excited over this piece. He brought it over to me and I saw why. It is a sign from the Pizza God's.
Complements of my good friends at Two Jacks Pizza. Some very yummy pizza and cheese bread!

You do see what we are excited about...right? On the crust...

My name in the melted cheese.

It is a sign from above. :-)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Call me slow--it took me a sec to figure out what I was looking for. But that is HILARIOUS! A definite sign!

Julie said...

Oh Man. That is a sign. I hope you didn't eat it. SEriously, you should have put it in a glass box and sold admission. They do that when someone finds the face of Jesus in a tree trunk or a quesadilla.

Marn E said...

What a miracle! I think you need to sell it on ebay! You could make enough money to start your own pizza joint.