
We then went to a movie which we thought would be good and ok for the whole family. Man were we wrong. We saw Yes Man. It definitely had its funny parts, but more language then needed and a couple of very uncomfortable and inappropriate parts that had us all squirming. Ugh. We apologized to the boys for taking them to a movie that was inappropriate and would choose better next time. Later when Colby and I were at Walgreen's the pharmacy lady asked Colby how his Christmas was and he answered "Fine. Except, remember Mom when you took us to that adult movie that was inappropriate for children?" The lady just laughed and I elbowed Colby and asked him to please not repeat that.
Luke got invited to a friend's party that night from 9-12 midnight. We said he could go until 10:30 so Corey and I could go to bed earlier than midnight. Man are we old fuddy duddies. I can't even remember the last time I stayed up until midnight "partying".
Happy New Year?


2 comments:
What about the part where you made us the BEST meal ever? If that is an omen for the New Year, I am going to be eating well in 2009!
I'm so sad I missed out on the best meal ever! Can you repeat it next week when I arrive? I love that Colby said that to the pharmacy lady. And I love that he's pointing out the high-pressure system on the weather map, completely oblivious to your camera!
Post a Comment