Corey and I ate lunch at Gloria's restaurant today. It is a cute Italian restaurant that has recently moved to the corner of Center St. and University Ave. in Provo. We had delicious (huge) panini's with salad and a drink for $7.99 each. We ordered the "half" panini and wondered how big it might be. It was huge and I was immensely proud of myself for finishing the whole thing (with just a little help from Corey). I should have taken a picture of our sandwiches to show how yummy and pretty they were but I was WAY to hungry to wait. I have a very happy tummy right now.
Marnie - Bite your tongue! I can talk about food if I want. It makes me happy! :-) So there!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


6 comments:
Yum! I like the way you combat wintertime gloom!
Can we go this week? Also, Liz I noticed that artisan bread in five website you linked to - i heard about that stuff on the radio. Have you tried it? Sounds awesome - I totally thought of you.
I haven't tried it. It sure looks yummy though. Annie told me about it first. Can we go out to lunch while you are here? ABSOLUTELY!
I love trying new places. I'm going to have to go there. Have you tried SPark? Its just a few doors North on UNiv Ave and Delish!
I am dying to try Spark! Good food makes me so happy. mmmm
I am so surprised you didn't take a picture of your food.
Post a Comment