Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sleep over.

Apparently the boys miss the days of sharing a room. So they asked if they cleaned their rooms could they have a "sleep-over"? Two boys and Lola in the same room? I told them we could certainly try and see how it goes. You should notice Colby's bed on the floor - when I went to check on them they were all in Luke's bed reading a book together.


It went surprisingly well. They all slept very soundly through the night. They had been listening to Luke's i-pod and Colby came downstairs singing "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond and now it is stuck in my head. Ugh.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I hate to think what that room smelled like in the morning with two boys and a dog . . . but the idea of them reading together is very sweet. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

What's the deal with naked nudie Luke in the bed?? He doesn't have enough of anything on his bones to keep him warm.

Storm'n Normans said...

That scrawny kid Luke I keep getting told how skin and bones he is - well he eats enough to feed a baby whale. Gone are the days of sharing meals and kids meals. Bummer.