Corey was gone ALL night until way late at some political meeting - I am not sure of the exact details, but apparently it was important and there were No refreshments (what a jip).
Luke, and his new obsession with soccer, went to a BYU soccer game with some friends. They got to be ball boys and shoot for goals against the goalie. He was gone until way late but had a BLAST! It was near 11pm when he got home and I could barely het him to shut up and go to bed so I could go to bed. Needless to say, he was near dead this morning.
Colby and I hung out at the house (after I finally got him and his blue lips out of the pool )and watched the two hour premier of So You Think You Can Dance! He was "practicing" some of his cool dance moves and watching the show to learn some more moves for when he starts dance lessons this summer. Oh brother.
Very different personalities and nights well spent.


2 comments:
Wow. Big doing's in the Norman house. I do hope Colby wasn't stealing any moves from the LOSERS on the show. Hopefully his teacher will set him straight when classes start.
That is funny because Kevin was also stealing moves from the show for his own audition. Maybe he and Colby can do a dance together? Equal skill levels.
Post a Comment