Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Alien Baby

Our alien baby is officially a boy. We went for the 20 week (1/2 way there!) ultra sound the other day. Here are some very adorable pictures of our soon to be alien child.

Little precious' tiny little legs. Apparently he has room to stretch, I on the other hand feel differently.
Who couldn't love a little alien like that?

The Doctor called this the Monster Shot. Colby is a little unsure of this baby to come. He is re-thinking that whole "Alien baby tears its way out of the stomach" technique. I have assured him there is a good chance it will not happen like that.
The Doctor told us our baby wins the "Most Ornery Cuss" award for the week for his stubborn nature and unwillingness to move to a helpful position for better viewing. I couldn't be more proud. :-)


3 comments:

Julie said...

If Colby knew the truth about how your alien baby will be getting out, I'm not sure he'd be all that comforted. There's not much difference from the stomach-tearing-out approach, if you ask me. I hope you didn't show him the Monster pic because that really is disturbing. What are we gonna call this little guy?

Storm'n Normans said...

The name depends on who you ask. Everyone has their different lists. I am pretty sure that my list is the only one that counts.

Jen Baxter said...

Yeah on the alien baby! Half way there. Way to go.