We swam, ate sushi (Colby ate squid, caviar, raw tuna and anything else we ordered - this from the kid who won't eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, little bugger). We saw Transformers 2 (Colby and Luke's second time around) AND Colby got a present every hour starting at 1pm and going until 10pm. Now don't get your panties in a bind about the present every hour thing - the presents consisted of packs of gum, school shoes, a book, a card game, Transformer toys (of course) and a few other small random things - it is the every hour thing that has Colby bouncing out of his skin. Very fun weekend, very very tiring weekend.
The birthday boy.
Sushi. Mmmm - raw fish. I did not partake of anything from the sea, instead I enjoyed some of the best onion rings I have ever had.

This is the Megatron salute. Very scary.
Does this need any explanation?

Lola spent the night with our friend Starr. Starr has 5 dogs and 3 kids - needless to say Lola is a bit worn out. She could barely lumber in the door and collapse in her favorite chair, she was SOOO tired!




4 comments:
wow! sound like you all had fun. but im sure lola had the most fun. she is so presious.!
That sounds like some serious birthday celebrating to me! Can I be your kid?
what an awesome birthday treat! i remember the time Luke suckered me into buying some monster toy at the dollar store and then left me to labor over the complicated construction of it for 5 hours. sheesh. toys are way too hard these days.
What a fun birthday weekend! I am glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment