On my latest weekly visit the Dr. said I was dilated to a 2, I am 75% effaced and the baby's head is down about as low as it will go until I go into labor AND I lost 3 1/2 lbs this last week (Julie - bite your tongue, it makes me happy). I could go into labor anytime, but I could also live to see another week or more. IF I have not had the baby by September 23, then I am already on the schedule that day to be induced!
On a side note, I tested positive for Strep B so hopefully I can get a couple rounds of anti-biotics in me during labor before the baby comes out otherwise it will prolong the baby's stay in the hospital.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


1 comment:
I can't wait for him to get here! I'm glad all is going well! It was fun to see you yesterday!
Post a Comment