Luke wanted a cookie pizza. Here is what he made (this is 90% all him, I only helped a little with the cookie crust).
It was a cookie crust, with a layer of milk chocolate, then a cream cheese frosting and fresh peaches and strawberries arranged on top. Very yummy. He is all about fresh fruit, low on fat and only a little bit of chocolate. On the way home we caught him picking the fruit off of the top. He is a little-mini Corey.Sweet Colby wanted a chocolate cake with an atomic bomb massacre scene on top. Seriously, I was gagging when he was describing the scene in his head that he wanted to depict atop this cake. I told him he could design whatever he wanted as long as it was out of chocolate. Here is what he created. (He counted the minutes until he got out of church so he could start work on this masterpiece.)
If you opened that door, Colby would spend 30 minutes describing this scene to you with the blood, bodies, melted flesh, decapitated heads, etc. - I would advise against it.

Besides being very grotesque in thought with the "blood", "bodies", and "bombs" this cake was actually very yummy and very rich with a chocolate cake base, warm homemade caramel and an assortment of chocolate candybars on top. I could have done without the red frosting / "blood" but Colby would not hear of it.
I would not even venture to guess what it is like in his little head, but yet he remains to be one of the sweetest, kindest and easy going little kids I know.


2 comments:
This could be a psychological test they give kids to determine their personalities. How perfectly Luke and Colby capture theirs in dessert form! I really don't understand how Colby got so obsessed with bombs and carnage, but I guess you can be grateful he didn't want a princess castle?
They both look delicious, at any rate. Colby's is a bit more 'to die for' though, if you ask me. (heh, heh corey would be so proud of my pun!)
Corey LOVED your pun and had several of his own to go along with it.
Post a Comment