I don't know where these two boys came from, but I plan on riding their coat tails to Heaven for sure. Before the baptism I was fretting over the food and Luke says to me "Frankly Mom, I am more worried about the baptism going smoothly then the food turning out ok." The little brat.
Colby was given a brand new set of scriptures with his name engraved on them and he is very excited about them. I go to tuck him in at bedtime tonight. Low and behold there is Colby very seriously reading his scriptures. I sneak a few kisses on his neck and he gives me a hard time because I made him lose his place. I ask him what he is reading and he says "The Book of Ruth". "Oh" I say, " What are you reading about?" I ask. "About Ruth and Naomi. It is pretty much my favorite story." Wow. Like I said, I am hanging on to their coat tails for dear life.


2 comments:
What some sweethearts! Your boys are all so darn cute!
I am so glad it went well! They are such great kids. I think you should take some of the credit for the good stuff because we take it for the bad too! Way to go Mom!
Post a Comment