What better way to celebrate your 12th birthday then by sharing it with your baby brother. Ryan on September 23rd and Luke on September 24th. I think I got a few pictures of Luke, but the camera seemed to point towards the 1 year old the whole night. I can't help it, it's camera magnetism plain and simple.
Look at my cute 1 year old crown. So handsome! (Thanks Joe & Kim! The cute onesie that goes along with the crown was just not a battle I was going to pick - sorry)
Oh look! A burning candle with a 1 year old. That seems like a good combination to me, anyone else agree?


1 comment:
Wowee, that fancy camera of yours almost conveys the amazing flavors of your incredible cooking. I usually steer clear of cheesecake because it's so boring . . . but I've never had it buried in cookies and berries and cream! Looks like one for the record books.
Post a Comment