Luke and Colby waiting around for the parade to start. One of the guys in charge tried to convince us that he could teach Luke to drive the 4 wheeler and Luke could drive it through the parade. I DID NOT think it was such an optimal time to have Luke learn to drive a vehicle through a crowded place with little children running all around. Nice thought though - thanks.
We even got Leo involved in the action. He lasted all of 4 blocks before he fell asleep and missed the whole party. Where are his priorities?!
Grandma DeeDee with the stroller and Luke heading out.
Colby and his buddy Chance who was Colby's personal driver and mule. After the parade Chance carried Colby all the way back over to us on his shoulders. Nice guy.
AND... guess what? We "get" to go do the Orem parade this evening! WooHoo! I will give you a full update on that one later.


2 comments:
Gosh, why didn't you ask me to walk in the parade with you. I am so hurt :(
Marnie's a whiney-baby!
Post a Comment