Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thank You Thank You!

I must say I had a very good birthday. It was a three day celebration, the best kind, and best of all I had 5 meals in my honor! Sweet. It started with my good friends Marnie and Kim taking me out for a super yummy lunch on Friday at Olive Garden. Mom and Dad bought dinner for me and the boys at Bajio Friday night, then the boys and I went to go see Kung Fu Panda (super cute). Saturday started out a little rocky when I was manipulated into participating in the last parade for the Congressional campaign - I was not such a happy camper about that one, BUT I got lunch out of the deal at JCW's (the most fantastic burger place). I was bombarded with Happy Birthday singers and phone calls all day Saturday - I even got the "Key To The Door" song sung to me from Kevin, that is a rare treat. Saturday night Corey and I went out to our favorite sushi place, Happy Sumo, where I ate my weight in tempura veggies and panko chicken! Now it is Sunday and we are about to head to Mom's house for yet another meal in my honor - how great is that?! I have the coolest family and the best friends!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You deserve all the birthday spoiling in the world! Yay for Liz!

Kim said...

I'm glad it all turned out so great! Sounds like it was happy--and that's the whole point!

Marn E said...

Oh Lizard, you are the best! Sounds like you milked your birthday for all it's worth--you go girl!