The boys had a balloon party on the last day of school. We had this guy come over - he made crazy good balloon figures for all the kids, he did a magic show and brought a 6ft balloon figure of IronMan for us to keep. It was super fun! The kids ate all the junk food they could, hung out and played for a couple hours.
I am IronMan!
I should mention IronMan lasted for three days while I kept the boys away from him - and then they wrestled him into a bunch of tiny little pieces.
Paige and Sunny with Aerial and Tinker Bell
Forbes and Andrew with their Darth Vader's

Luke told the guy to "surprise" him. Jeremy, the balloon maker, got out the flesh colored balloon and I got worried. Luke and his sumo-wrestler. Funny.
Aleisha and her Incredible Hulk she had made for Chris
Luke told the guy to "surprise" him. Jeremy, the balloon maker, got out the flesh colored balloon and I got worried. Luke and his sumo-wrestler. Funny.


2 comments:
Those are the COOLEST balloons I've ever seen. Colby gets a seahorse and Luke a sumo wrestler. I don't even want to know what a shrink would say about that. Great pictures and welcome to the blogosphere Normans!
P.S. I thought the only iron man in your family was Corey! that balloon guy doesn't look a thing like him! It's pretty funny seeing a superhero posed next to that picture of Jesus, though.
Post a Comment