Monday, November 24, 2008

Tea Time

I am not a big fan of most herbal tea's, but while I was at Walgreen's picking up a prescription I came across these funny holiday tea's and thought they sounded good. The boys had never seen tea made before and were quite curious about the whole "seeping" thing. The Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride stated it had "natural sugar cookie flavoring"...? Colby says his doesn't taste like anything and would like more sugar in his please.




Overall, I think they were disappointed it didn't taste like a frosted sugar cookie or a gingerbread cookie. Sorry Jul - I tried.

3 comments:

buttercup said...

One of the best ways to serve herbal tea to non tea drinkers is to steep it in hot apple juice. MMMM. I had a roommate who would make it for me that way. Oh and if you add cream to it--that's really good too!

Julie said...

That apple juice thing is a good idea. If you're looking for a drinkable sugar cookie, though, just stick to various versions of hot chocolate!

Annie said...

It took me 18 months of forced drinking in Russia to acquire the tea taste. I don't blame Colby much--most of the time I would rather have a cookie too.