Saturday, November 22, 2008

Um? Can you say unfair?

This is what comes from 2 on 1 football. Luke and his friend against Colby. 2 on 1?! He is 6! Luke "accidentally" kicked Colby in the face. Colby got a wicked bloody nose and during his hysterical crying kept sobbing "It was 2 on 1 and I was the 1!" This picture is AFTER we got some of the blood cleaned up. Colby was happy enough to jump in a my big bathtub filled with bubbles, a few minutes later and all is forgotten. Luke came in a few minutes later looking very sheepish about the "accident". Look at those sad red eyes.



Of course, 10 minutes later and they are back to being best friends and ready to rough it up again.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is the saddest face I've ever seen. Colby, when I come to visit, we can play two on two against Luke and his friend. We'll show 'em!

Marn E said...

What a tough guy!

Kim said...

Now that is just MEAN! Poor Colbster!