Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School for the Colbster!

Darn it! I took this cute video of Colby this morning and can't figure out how to get it right side up. So turn your head sideways and enjoy!
His first day was FANTASTIC! I told him the best thing about school, was that he gets to go back tomorrow - he could not believe his luck! He gets to go back?!






Thanks for the way cool back back Aunt Julie! Bumblebee ROCKS!



Luke has had a good week. School lunch -mmmm! (ugh), kickball tournament, all the good stuff! He did just get notice that he scored in the TOP 10% of the nation for the IOWA 3rd grade reading test he took at the end of last year. I don't know too much about what the test is, besides the fact that all the teachers were super stressed about it - but hey we will take the top 10% in anything, let alone the nation! Nice job Lucas!


2 comments:

Julie said...

School rocks and the Norman boys are genius! Way to go Luke on the reading scores. And Colby, I bet you're the smartest, fastest, coolest Kindergartner on the block!

Marn E said...

Way to go Luke!!! I wish you would have rubbed off on Lucee last year.