Sunday, August 17, 2008

Part 4

Colby's birthday week has come to an end! We had our Rose family party today at our house here in Mapleton. Colby's dinner request was breakfast-for-dinner and a Caesar salad. I said great to the breakfast idea and no-way to the combining it with a Caesar salad idea. Ugh. We had a big spread of delicious breakfast items for dinner and this amazing cake, complements of my sister Laura and a little of my mom, DeeDee. Colby requested a "hidden treasure cake". He wanted a black and red spider cake. Gross. They "hid" washed quarters throughout the cake. I don't think Colby ate any cake, he just rummaged through looking for quarters.


We also had Orange Julius drinks with lots of frothy foam on top. Leo sporting a frothy mustache. He sure enjoyed his drink.

1 comment:

Marn E said...

It is good to see that someone else celebrates their birthday a much as I do. Go Colby!