Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Time.

I don't know how to explain it, but I love love love when my clock hits this time. The dots on the left notifies that it is PM and that my alarm is on. Anyone who knows me might also know how addicted to reading I am, especially late at night when I should be good and go to bed. Nope, I am up way later than I should, but it is quiet and the time is ALL mine. Well, I do share my time with sexy vampires, and young Anne Elliot who was persuaded not to marry Captain Wentworth, and 4 friends who share a pair of jeans, and anyone else I can find that will take me into a world beyond this one. So each night I am up late enough to see my clock change, I sit and watch it turn and smile for a whole minute until time moves on and so do I.

3 comments:

buttercup said...

I always make a wish at 11:11

Marn E said...

Lizard, you are eaisly entertained.

Julie said...

I never even noticed 11:11 before. But you described it so beautifully - and the joy of reading - I'll be sure to notice it from now on. What a great writer you are, Liz! Love you!