Saturday, August 2, 2008

Midnight Is CRAZY!

The countdown is complete! Breaking Dawn is ready for obsessive readers like me. For real...midnight? I tried to convince the lady I was picking the book up from ..."Does it count at 10pm here when it is 12midnight on the east coast". It was a no go. I was up close enough to midnight that I figured I would go for it. I would sleep even better knowing that my little precious was on my nightstand waiting for me. Of course once I got it I had to read for just a little bit, only until 1 am. I was being very good...AND I did not even read the ending... yet, (Marnie!). At BYU they had a midnight vampire/Breaking Dawn release party and celebrated with a blood drive! Clever. Not for me, but clever.

I am not going to get much done today.

3 comments:

Marn E said...

I am so proud of you for not reading the ending!!!! I got up out of bed--at 10:30 today, and Patrick had went and got me a copy--without me asking him to. I don't think I will be getting much done today either.

buttercup said...

I bought mine on Amazon last week and it said I won't get it til Aug 8th!!! Sad. But I can wait and my children will have to take care of themselves.

Kim said...

I haven't even had time to crack the cover of mine yet! When I finally get to it will only get read during Brynlie's naps and late at night. One of these days I'll get started, I do feel good just knowing it's in my possession. :)