January's are always such blah month's. We have never had a good history with past January's. This one was no different.
I have been getting some grief about not blogging much the past month. Well, get used to it! No, seriously. I found out this month that, surprise of all surprises, I am pregnant. Wow.
This is pretty much something the Doctor's told us would not be able to happen again - and here we are 7 years later, without a job, nearing the end of our insurance and Liz is pregnant. For real?! The term "The Lord works in mysterious ways.." brings on a whole new meaning in my life.
Anyways, I am not feeling so hot these days with constant nausea and all so I am going to take a little break with the blogging until I feel better and can get through the day without losing my lunch. :-)
See you soon, hopefully.
p.s. I should say as a sidenote that Corey and I are shocked but COMPLETELY thrilled about the baby (due Sept.). I will show more excitement when I feel better and when Corey finds a job.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


3 comments:
Sorry you're blah! All for good reason though! I hope Corey's interview(s) went well this week. Let me know if you need anything...I'm just here all day.
So the other night we were going to watch a movie and I asked if there would be food. Danny kept bringing up the movie and I just kept asking what we were going to eat. He finally just laughed and said that I sounded like Liz. I guess you're rubbing off on me. :)
You know I'm TOTALLY excited for you! The timing may seem strange, but for whatever reason it is, I can't WAIT to see baby Norman! I am volunteering to tend any time! :) Wahoo!
Hope you feel better soon! When you do, we need a girl's night! :)
Heard the news and I am so happy for you guys! Just remember that when you're throwing up that the end results are so worth it :)
Post a Comment