Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Baby Norman!

Okay, this is Annie and I am guest blogging today (most of you have noticed the complete LACK of posts lately, and as a true and loyal sister, I am taking matters into my own hands!). There are a few things I would like to draw your attention to right away:

1. Notice the very cliche baby ticker on your right. Liz thinks this is dumb. I on the other hand, want to know if the baby still has a tail.
2. My selection of font colors. I gently suggested to Liz that if she was going to post doom and gloom on her blog, she should at least do it in pink or some other peppy color.
3. I did NOT add a Bachelor widget (is there such a thing?) But seriously, WHO is Jason going to choose?

As I am sure you all are, I am very much looking forward to the new Norman baby. I am especially hoping that Liz regularly posts pictures of her growing belly. I like to see those. And since she probably won't be taking pictures of her food anymore, she should throw us a bone right?

Thanks for letting me hack into your blog Liz!

PS I would not let Colby tell you how babies are born...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Annie! Most people couldn't tell you apart when you 2 were little, so what's the big deal now! You are now officially the 'ghost writer' for Stormin Normans!

Julie said...

Thank you thank you Annie! When Liz finally gets her body back from the alien that has taken over and rejoins the land of living, you'll have to start your own blog, too.

And I'm all for the baby belly status pics. Those are great fun for the rest of us who feel the tiniest bit of satisfaction after spending the rest of our lives envious of her completely flat stomach. Baby Norman - can't wait for you to come play!

Kim said...

I LOVE the guest blogger post. That was GREAT! Thanks Annie for adding the baby ticker and for keeping us updated on Miss Liz. I can't wait for the baby to get here!