I am just on the other side of two months along in this lovely pregnancy, feeling pretty decent at this point. Of course I have gained a few pounds (which is really kind of irritating), but whatever. Colby found a little ninja guy in the car, but it was stuck under the seat in the van and he couldn't get it out. I told him to hang on just a minute and I would help him get it out. He kind of
hem'd and
haw'd and said "I don't think you can get it, you are too big." WHAT?! I jokingly teased him and said "Are you calling me fat?!" He said "No, I didn't say fat. I said fat fingers." Just like that. That was his explanation. Fat fingers. Wow do I feel good about myself.
In all seriousness, I tell myself that he meant my fingers would be too big as an adult to fit into the small crevice the toy was stuck in. Right? That is probably what he meant.
In being a good little pregnant lady I am posting a picture of my growing mid-section.

p.s. Since I have taken back over my blog - I really do not like the floating baby widget. Buh-bye freaky floating baby. My due date is in September, right around Luke's birthday - you can remember that - right?
3 comments:
haha. I'm sure he meant your adult fingers were too big, not fat. :) You look so cute. We can't wait to see you guys in like a week!
Oh and instead of the creepy floating baby you could put up the counter from babynamey.com (then click on "badges"). We like the countdown. :)
What? No creepy floating baby? FINE! And thanks for the picture. But I meant the kind with your shirt pulled up so we see skin and belly button. And a fat finger or two.
Whoa! You are showing so much more than I expected. How cool!
Post a Comment