It was a good but overwhelming day for Corey. Kind of like trying to figure out how to get your mouth around a really big and yummy looking cheeseburger. He got a lot of information and literature about the company and what promotional items they can produce and acquire. He has a lot of work ahead of him to really get comfortable with the full scale of the operation. It will and should be really fun. The company is full of very nice, laid back, but hard working people. Full steam ahead - is that what they say?
It is Saturday now and I have the boys "working" (more like playing) on their laundry and bathroom. Colby's comment was "Ah man! We have to work?!" Little bugger, it sounds like it is time for a chore chart again.
Corey and I slept with the window OPEN last night! I know some of it is from the little urchin growing inside of me but it also means that it will begin to warm up just a little bit each week! I have cabin fever and am ready for the sunshine and open windows.
These pictures are from after I stopped the laundry - basketball game and put them to actually working.




2 comments:
What a mean ol mom! I don't know where you learned that from.
Did you make the boys get up at 7 a.m. to do the chores? That's the true Rose way. Except that Rose parents don't sleep in while their kids work . . . so you'll have to work on that one! I sure miss sleeping with the windows open. Either it's too cold or it's too humid to do that here. . . sad.
Post a Comment