My swimmers. You should have heard Colby screech when Corey launched him across the pool. My sweet little girl, I mean boy.

Moving on.
On Easter Sunday we went to DeeDee's house and had a very yummy Easter dinner. The kids had a egg hunt and DeeDee had "Jesus bags/baskets" for the kids. They were filled with candy, toys and money. What a jip. Easter was all about the religious side when we were kids. I don't remember any candy, let alone money in any form of bag or basket. These grand kids have got it made.
Corey has a friend that works in Labor and Delivery in a nearby hospital. We gave her a call on Sunday after church and things were slow out at the hospital so we ran out there and did a quick little ultra-sound on my little growing bundle of joy.
Apparently we were looking for indoor plumbing or outdoor plumbing. That was a bit confusing to Colby - what exactly are we looking for?
I should not be surprised that what we do best in our household is boys. We are expecting another little boy in about 5 months! Luke is going to teach him how to be a lefty at baseball and Colby is going to teach him about Bakugan. We are set.



1 comment:
Indoor plumbing or outdoor plumbing...I love it! I'm still laughing! Congrats on another little boy...he'll be so lucky to have two big brothers to teach him all he needs (and doesn't need) to know!!
Post a Comment