Sunday, June 28, 2009

Real Salt Lake

Luke and Corey got some tickets to the RSL game from their club soccer organization the HC Storm. We met some friends there and Luke got to participate in the Parade of Kings - where soccer teams show up in uniform and parade out onto the field for the national anthem. It was a great game and the RSL won which made it even more fun! I still think soccer games are way too long..... but I did manage to have a little bit of fun.


Oh! I want to eat this one up sometimes, only sometimes.


Thank goodness this one has his phone with him at the game. After the Parade of Kings he walked off the field with the large group of teams, smiled at Corey and kept on walking. Corey tried to follow and find him to bring him back to our seats, but to no avail. I tracked him down with his phone and was able to meet him and bring him back to sit with us. He was just chill'n with some other players watching the game and figured we would find him at some point.

I couldn't believe this one. He came back from looking for the Luke and when I asked where Luke was - he shrugged his shoulders! Um, ok. It all worked out in the end AND Corey bought us all ice cream so we can be friends again. xoxo






2 comments:

Katie said...

Jealous! Danny wants to go to a Real game and I suppose I could endure one for him....someday. :)

Julie said...

You have the handsomest boys on the block, Liz!