Luke said too much frosting was gross. WHAT?! I don't even know who you are anymore.

Colby did redeem himself by sneaking little bites of cookie dough when my back was turned. That's my boy.
When Colby was a baby, Luke and I made a batch of cookie dough - I don't think we baked any of them. Corey came home to find Luke serving me spoonfuls of dough while I fed Colby a bottle in the nursery. Oops.
When Colby was a baby, Luke and I made a batch of cookie dough - I don't think we baked any of them. Corey came home to find Luke serving me spoonfuls of dough while I fed Colby a bottle in the nursery. Oops.


2 comments:
Yummy! Can I come over and have some? I would put lots and lots of frosting on it!
Don't lose hope, Liz. I didn't like frosting when I was their age. And I would almost gag watching mom slather butter on her toast until it wouldn't melt anymore. Teeth marks, indeed. But guess what? I've seen the error of my ways. The boys will too, and one day they'll be frosting lovers just like us. It's in their genes. Resistance is futile. Good thing you've got Colby to be your accomplice in the cookie-dough-nursery-feeding scheme when the new baby comes. Luke won't be much help there - he's turned into Corey.
Post a Comment