Friday, June 5, 2009

World Trivia

I am the worst at world geography. Seriously, I can't even figure out all the different little towns and cities in Utah. The boys are always asking where some country in the world is and I just laugh at their silly question. No, seriously - I tell I have no idea and to go ask their dad. As much as I am forgetful about geography, Corey is a freak ( I use that term lovingly). He loves talking about facts of different countries, states and cities. He knows the most random trivia about the United States. Every time the boys and I break this puzzle out we have to have Corey nearby to help us complete where the dumb pieces go. Corey is at work so I refuse to help.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Geographical ignorance is nothing to be ashamed of. I have it too. I just hope the boys don't get in the habit of laughing at their teachers when asked to identify the capital of Mozambique. Might not go over so well. . .