Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BYU DeJa Vu

So, I don't have any pictures - but I wanted to report on Luke's amazing football game last night. It felt a whole lot like the BYU vs. UCLA game and ended with a score of 51 to 6. I do feel bad for the other team, losing like that is not fun. BUT... Luke's (and Corey's) team had a GREAT game! Luke himself had some pretty amazing plays. They could not have done anything better last night. They were making great "tackles", interceptions that were returned for touchdowns, great passes, the works - it was a fun game for the team and their fans!
Corey even brought out some master trick play and tried it a couple of times. Luke and I were a bit skeptical about the complicated play, but maybe with some practice they might be able to pull it off - I have my doubts. :-)

Go Steelers!

Great job Luke and Corey!

1 comment: