Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mama Mia Pizza Parlor

Sunday dinner was yum-diddley-umptious! A collaborative pizza parlor. I brought the pizza dough and toppings for one pizza, Aleisha brought toppings for one pizza and DeeDee brought toppings for one pizza and a salad.





I used the California Pizza Kitchen recipe for their pizza dough. It is good stuff. Super easy and yummy.


Aleisha brought the ingredients for her world famous BBQ Chicken pizza.

DeeDee had classic pepperoni.



Colby LOVES making his own pizza. His all-time favorite is BBQ Chicken. Chicken, sauce and cheese.


Fun new convection oven that fit all 6 pizzas! Fantastic!


My pizza is closest to the camera. It is CPK's recipe for their Santa Fe Pizza. It has caramelized onions, mozzarella cheese, and marinated grilled chicken on it, then it is served with guacamole and a homemade salsa to top it with. So yummers!


The kiddie pizzas.

P.S. If you want any of the recipes, let me know and I will email them to you. It would take up too much space to post them here.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your family is so freakin' gourmet! Any possibility I could become a family member?