I was tucking a
kleenex into Colby's pocket this morning and had trouble finding it at first glance. Then I found it facing the wrong direction - I thought to myself "Huh? Funny pants with backwards pockets." Precious Colby dressed a bit too quickly this morning.


Ahh..Bless his little heart. At least the shoes were on right, thank goodness.
You should also know that when I pointed the pants out to Colby, his response was "Huh? SWEET!" He was mighty impressed.
3 comments:
I totally found you! I love reading blogs and yours is super entertaining. :) Cute boys...it's fun to learn more about them.
did he turn them around for school or not?
"sweet!" was pretty much my reaction the day I wore two different shoes to work, too. life's too short to be worried about tiny wardrobe details!
Yes, he turned them around. We barely caught it as we were heading out the door. He smiles everytime he sees that picture.
Post a Comment